Ontario HVAC Experts
Your Trusted Heating & Cooling Specialists
When the Ontario weather turns up the heat or sends a chill down your spine, you will want your HVAC unit to combat those elements, keeping your home or business a haven of comfort. But if your heating or cooling system is faltering, don't sweat it! Or shiver, for that matter!
We're Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning, your friendly, family-owned HVAC service here in Ontario, ready to swoop in and set things right. We're like the superheroes of home comfort, armed with the tools, training, and dedication to revive your HVAC system when it's down. Our mission? To ensure that no matter what Mother Nature decides to dish out, your indoor climate remains just the way you like it—perfectly comfortable.
We cover a wide range of HVAC services for residential and commercial customers, including:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air condition installation and replacement
- Heating repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Ductless mini-split
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ductwork installation and cleaning
- Thermostats and controls
- HVAC zoning
- Custom remodels
- Eco-friendly installations
- Heat pump systems
We offer same-day and emergency services, so you're never left out in the cold (or heat). We have over 20 years of experience under our belts, making us the go-to experts for all your HVAC needs in Ontario.
Get started today by calling us at (714) 844-1032 or contacting us online for a free estimate.
Signs You Need Professional HVAC Help in Ontario
Recognizing a problem with your HVAC system early can make all the difference. Knowing what signs to look for can help prevent a minor hiccup from escalating into a full-blown system breakdown. Fortunately, your friends at Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning are here to help you stay ahead of the game!
Here are some telltale signs that it might be time to give us a call:
- Poor air flow: Your HVAC system will likely struggle if you do not feel enough air coming through the vents. This could signify a problem with your air handler.
- Inconsistent room temperatures: Are some rooms hotter or colder than others? This could mean trouble with your HVAC zoning or a blockage in your ductwork.
- Unusual noises: Your HVAC system should operate relatively quietly. Rattling, buzzing, or clicking sounds can indicate a serious problem.
- Bad odor: If a foul smell persists when your HVAC system is running, it could be a sign of mold, burned-out parts, or a dirty filter.
- High energy bills: A sudden spike in your energy bills might indicate your HVAC system is working harder than it needs to.
- Frequently getting sick: If you or your family members are feeling under the weather often, there could be an issue with your indoor air quality.
Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning has been a trusted name in Ontario for decades. We're always just one call away, ready to handle any HVAC challenge you throw our way. We even offer discounts and financing options for qualifying customers so you can get the work you need done without worrying about your budget.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Get an HVAC tech out fast with our same-day appointments.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services. We offer 1-year labor warranties on all services.