Solutions for Heating Problems in Eastville, Norco & Jurupa Valley
If you're searching for reliable heating repair in Chino Hills, you've come to the right place. Since 1999, Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning has provided dependable repair services for all types of heating systems. Whether you are experiencing a lack of warm air, diminished airflow, strange noises, odd odors, or any other issue with your heater, we’re the team to trust for fast and accurate solutions.
Call (909) 280-7152 or contact us online so we can help you get your heating system back to working order as soon as possible.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
There are numerous warning signs that a licensed technician should repair your heater as soon as possible, including:
- Strange noises coming from your heating system
- Foul odors emitting from registers
- The heater is blowing cold air
- Your heating unit has weaker airflow
- Some of your rooms lack heat
- You need to adjust your thermostat constantly
- Your heating bills are outrageously high
- You are always either too hot or too cold
No matter what issue you're facing, you can count on our skilled team to accurately diagnose and successfully repair your struggling heater. The sooner you seek a solution, the more likely you'll be able to prevent extensive damage and even premature replacement.
If you’ve recently opened your energy bill to a costly surprise, you’re likely wondering how heating your home has become so expensive. While increases due to rising energy costs are unavoidable, there may be some things you can do to make your heating bills more affordable.
Higher heating costs are often caused by:
- Inefficient heating system – While a heating unit’s efficiency will diminish over time, the process can be slowed through routine maintenance and prompt repairs. One faulty component within your heater can cause your heating bills to be higher.
- Thermostat issues – Sometimes thermostats can have problems. For example, if a thermostat sensor is providing an inaccurate reading of the temperature, it can cause your heating system to work harder and longer than necessary.
- Leaks in ductwork – If you have a central heating system, the warm air is transported to each room of your home or building through a series of ducts. These ducts are prone to damage, resulting in leaks that let the warm air escape.
- Weak or damaged insulation – In some cases, your heater may not be the cause of your high energy bills. It could be that your house is poorly insulated. If you have insufficient insulation, your property will struggle to block out the cold air, as well as retain the warm air your heating system is producing.
Our experienced technicians are trained to identify the reasons your heating bills are so high. Once we’ve located the source, we can advise you on the best method of repair. We’ll have your heating system back to optimal efficiency in no time!
Reach out to our experienced team today at (909) 280-7152 for heater installation and replacement in Chino Hills!
Maintenance Plans Available
Financing Options Available
Dedicated to Our Community
Exceptional Customer Service
"We have been using Air Med for the past 5+ years to maintain our aging system so it made sense to have them install the new system. The work they did is exceptional."- Christina T.
"We have always called Air Med whenever we've needed service for our heating and air conditioning."- Patty O.
"Honest and do the job correctly the very first time."- Jeffrey M.
"Very professional and would gladly use and recommend his services again."- Wenhui H.
Professional & Courteous
"Eric was awesome, repaired our blower unit when previous techs said it couldn't be done, they said we'd have to replace it."- Ed Q.