Eastvale AC Maintenance
Keep Your Air Conditioner Running Smoothly
When the weather starts to heat up, you want to make sure that your air conditioner is ready to keep you cool. The best way to ensure that your AC is ready to go is to schedule a maintenance appointment with a professional. At Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer comprehensive AC maintenance in Eastvale, Chino Hills and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are highly trained and have the tools and technology to get the job done right. We are committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship on every job we perform.
Call (714) 844-1032 or contact us online to schedule an AC maintenance appointment today.
Why Is AC Maintenance Important?
Many homeowners wonder if AC maintenance is really necessary. The answer is yes. Just like your car, your air conditioner needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. When you skip maintenance, your AC is more likely to break down and you may even need to replace it sooner than you would have otherwise. Regular maintenance can also help you save money on your energy bills and extend the life of your system.
Some of the benefits of regular AC maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency: When your air conditioner is dirty or has worn-out parts, it has to work harder to keep your home cool. This can cause your energy bills to skyrocket. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will clean your system and make sure that all of the parts are in good working order. This can help improve your system’s energy efficiency and lower your energy bills.
- Reduced risk of breakdowns: There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot summer day. Regular maintenance can help reduce the risk of unexpected breakdowns. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will inspect your system and look for any signs of trouble. They will be able to catch and fix minor issues before they turn into major problems.
- Extended lifespan: Air conditioners are not cheap. You want to make sure that your system lasts as long as possible. Regular maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your system. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will clean your system and make sure that all of the parts are in good working order. This can help reduce the wear and tear on your system and extend its lifespan.
- Better indoor air quality: Your air conditioner does more than just keep your home cool. It also helps improve your indoor air quality. When your air conditioner is dirty, it can spread dust, dirt, and other allergens throughout your home. This can cause your indoor air quality to suffer. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will clean your system and replace your air filter. This can help improve your indoor air quality and reduce the risk of respiratory problems.
How Often Should I Schedule AC Maintenance?
One of the most common questions that we get is how often you should schedule AC maintenance. The answer is that it depends on your system. Most manufacturers recommend scheduling maintenance at least once a year. However, some systems may need to be maintained more often. For example, if you have a heat pump, you may need to schedule maintenance twice a year. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will be able to let you know how often you should schedule maintenance.
Call Now to Schedule AC Maintenance in Eastvale
At Air Med Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship on every job we perform. We are a family-owned and operated company and we treat all of our customers like members of our own family. When you hire us for AC maintenance in Eastvale, you can rest easy knowing that your system is in good hands.
Call (714) 844-1032 to schedule an appointment today. We serve communities in Eastvale, Chino Hills, and surrounding areas.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Get an HVAC tech out fast with our same-day appointments.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services. We offer 1-year labor warranties on all services.
Air Med focuses on customer service and in all my years of working with them I have not been disappointed.Chubby Channel
They are so wonderful.Gregory Markham
Air Med came highly recommended and they lived up to that recommendation.Ray Durante
They provide professional quality service at a fair price.April RussellChino Hills,
Has recommendations. Is clean and calm.Amy Mulder
He is very knowledgeable and provides good value.Sung Kim
Very friendly & efficient! They did amazing work & kept me posted all along the waKathryn Miller
Would definitely recommend their team going forward.Allen Evangelista
What Happens During an AC Maintenance Appointment?
During an AC maintenance appointment, your technician will inspect your system and look for any signs of trouble. They will also clean your system and make sure that all of the parts are in good working order. If they find any issues, they will let you know and help you come up with a plan to fix them.
Some of the things that your technician will do during a maintenance appointment include:
- Inspecting your system
- Checking your thermostat
- Checking your refrigerant levels
- Checking your electrical connections
- Checking your condensate drain
- Checking your air filter
- Checking your blower motor
- Checking your condenser coil
- Checking your evaporator coil
- Checking your fan motor
- Checking your compressor
- Checking your capacitors
- Checking your contactors
- Checking your safety switches
- Checking your ductwork